CCIM, BBA, MBA, MPA – President
Paul has been active in the Commercial Real Estate business since 1977. He has extensive experience in Real Estate Brokerage, organizing and managing Real Estate syndications, joint ventures and marketing companies. Paul’s knowledge and experience help him analyze opportunities for his clients. His goal is to assist his clients in achieving financial well being through educated decisions.
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SERVICES:
- Joint Venture Formations
- University of Minnesota-Bachelors of Business of Admin.
- Hardin Simmons Univ.-Master of Business Admin.
- Univ. of Oklahoma-Masters of Public Administration
- Industrial College of the Armed Forces
- American Institute of Real Estate Appraisers
- CCIM-Certified Commercial Investment Member
- Texas Real Estate Broker
- Securities Registered Representative
- Insurance Agent
- Abilene Board of Realtors
- Texas Assoc. of Realtors
- National Assoc. of Realtors
- Past Pres. & V. Pres. of High Plains CCIM Chapter
- Past Deputy Director of Real Estate Teachers Assoc.
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Institute of Real Estate Management
- Abilene Texas and National Apartment Assoc.
- FIABCI-International Real Estate Federation
- Civic & Professional Investment/Personal Information
- Director of Federal Combined Campaign
- Member of Abilene Chamber of Commerce
Past Member of:
- Board of Directors-United Way
- Board of Directors-March of Dimes
- Board of Directors & Vice Chairman of Abilene Civic Center
- Board of Directors-Community Action Program
- Board of Directors & Vice President Commercial Division of Abilene Board of Realtors
- Church Council-Grace Lutheran Church
- Board of Trustees-St. Paul Methodist Church
- Board of Directors-Abilene Rotary Club
- Abilene Businessmen Club
- Honorary Commander-Dyess AFB since 1996
Paul is married to Myra Johnson. They have five children. They enjoy traveling, fishing and gardening.